DIET Moti Bagh has been established as a pace-setting institution with the objective to bring qualitative and quantitative enrichment in elementary, adult, and non-formal education in the Central district, through conducting research, experiments, training, developing materials, and providing resource support. Since its establishment, DIET Moti Bagh is constantly engaged in achieving these objectives. This is an institute that captures the multi-faceted personality of elementary education visionaries. The institute performs a wide range of academic activities with the idea of developing a complete personality, self-discipline, the spirit of cooperation, innovative ideas, scientific temper, and missionary zeal which are the necessary part of studies. The institute is being run with an initial in-take of 150 students.
Mission and Objective:
- Excellence in the Institute’s own work
- Rising the elementary education and adult education systems in the district, in achieving excellence.
- To develop material such as curricula, instructional materials, textbooks, teacher’s handbook, audio-visual aids etc. for use in the educational institutions for teachers of all stages of school education.
- To conduct research on classroom situation and educational reforms.
- To facilitate pre service and in service trainees in terms of academic inputs and improvement of their personality.
Infrastructure and Resources:
Wi-Fi enabled campus, spacious green compound with good parking facility
- Classrooms: Smart classrooms for teaching and learning
- Conference room: a well-equipped conference room with multimedia projector and screen
- ICT/Computer lab
- Science Lab
- Work-Experience lab
- Medical Room
- Volleyball ground
- Badminton court
District at a glance
|1||Literacy Rate (2011)||Total||86.34||87.03 (0.69% larger than Delhi)|
|Male||91.03||92.20 (1.17% larger than Delhi)|
|Female||80.93||80.99 (0.06% larger than Delhi)|
|2||No. of Schools||DOE||992||150|
|MCD(South & Central)||296|
|Total||5454||756 (13.86% of Delhi)|
|3||Total No. of Teachers in South Distt.||Primary||3236||4121|
|4||No. of Children With Special Need (CWSN)||Blind||196||38 (19.39% of Delhi)|
|Visually Impaired||45||02 (00.04% of Delhi)|
|Low vision||3,320||277 (08.34% of Delhi)|
|Hearing Impaired||499||63 (12.63% of Delhi)|
|Ortho Handicaps||4,222||652 (15.44% of Delhi)|
|Mental Retardation||270||65 (24.07% of Delhi)|
|Mental Illness||31||04 (12.90% of Delhi)|
|Slow Learner||3,464||401 (11.58% of Delhi)|
|Autism||12||05 (41.67% of Delhi)|
|Cerebral Palsy||69||13 (18.84% of Delhi)|
|Speech Impaired||498||68 (13.65% of Delhi)|
|Learning Disability||418||157 (37.56% of Delhi)|
|Multiple Disability||244||33 (13.52% of Delhi)|
|Total (DOE + MCD)||13,296||1,778 (13.37% of Delhi)|
|SN||Name of student||Batch (Academic Year)||Work Profile||Organisation|