- Delhi SCERT team visits schools in North Andhra
- Capacity of Urdu teachers will be improved by trainings
- MoU with SCERT, Delhi and Jamia Foundation for Promotion and Development of Urdu Medium teachers"
- Jeevan Vidya Shivir will be helpful for teachers:- Dy CM
- Teachers Training Management System : Training, A click Away
- Training for Inclusive Education teachers by SCERT
|INTERNATIONAL EXPOSURE VISITS 2022-23|
|S. N.||Name of the Exposure Program||Destination||Category||Objective||Duration||No. of Partici-pants||Report|
|1||Excellence in Schools' Leadership Programme||Judge Business School, University of Cambridge, UK||HoS/Officials of DoE||
1. To use Digital Technologies in the Classroom- Visions and Practices.
2. To reassess the role of effective leaders.
3. To manage high-performing teams.
4. To visit local schools and understand the pedagogies used by them.
|8th -15 July, 2022||30||Report|
|1||Excellence in Schools' Leadership Programme||Judge Business School, University of Cambridge, UK||HoS/Officials of DoE||9th- 18th October, 2022||30||Report|
Back to previous page |
Page last updated date : 22-03-2023