- Capacity of Urdu teachers will be improved by trainings
- MoU with SCERT, Delhi and Jamia Foundation for Promotion and Development of Urdu Medium teachers"
- Jeevan Vidya Shivir will be helpful for teachers:- Dy CM
- Teachers Training Management System : Training, A click Away
- Training for Inclusive Education teachers by SCERT
Researches (Cluster Leadership Development Program)
1. Work in 2021 - CLDP, DoE
- Mindfulness Sessions weekly - Apr-June 2021
- Facilitator Selection Process - Jul-Aug 2021
- Launch of CORD Impact Evaluation Research Report- Sep 2021
- Facilitator Development Offsite- Nov 2021
- CLDP Sessions - 2 done (Sep, Dec 2021), expected 3 more (Jan, Feb, Mar 2022)
- Other: Supporting the Mentor Teacher Selection Process with design, Learning Experience Facilitators & Facilitator Training: June-July 2021
2. CLDP OFFSITE 2021.
CLDP Facilitator Development Offsite 2021 was conducted in the foothills of Mussoorie, (18/11/21 - 21/11/21) for 70 head of schools(HOS) of Delhi, in collaboration with Creatnet Education and SCERT, Delhi. 4 days of working together became an inspiring platform for educators, to practice and embody the idea of educators as leaders, and leaders as facilitators of learning.
3. CORD REPORT 2021
We commissioned an education research group, to conduct a study on the impact of CLDP. The program recognises all the people who have been instrumental in shaping and growing the program.
According to the Cord report(2021) the top five contributions of the program were:
WATCH THE CORD REPORT LAUNCH EVENT HERE.
4. CLDP, SDMC
- Launched in Oct 2021
- Facilitator Selection Process Nov 2021-Jan 2022
- Facilitator Development Process Feb-Apr 2022
- Cluster Session Apr 2022 onwards