SCERT Delhi is entrusted with the responsibilities of providing academic support and resource material to achieve overall improvement in the quality of school education in Delhi.
To provide support materials to school teachers and students for better teaching learning.
To achieve its goal no. of seminars, workshops and other activities are organized. For distribution in the seminars, printed educational materials are developed as per approval & recommendations of PAC and further printed to provide to teachers, schools.
To develop curriculum, textbooks and other materials for school education. Publish and dissemination of various educational materials for workshops, trainings and seminars. Since the establishment of SCERT and DIETs, it has published a number of publications for the use of teachers for the enhancement of education standard in the schools of Delhi. These publications are used to develop as teaching tools that has been provid instrumental and helpful for the teachers and students to achieve better results. Publication Department, SCERT carry out printing jobs on regular basis for the purpose to acquaint with the latest updates in the schools’ education in Delhi. Printed educational materials/Publications viz. Teacher’s manual in different subjects, Assessment Tools, Souvenir, Journal, Newsletter, leaflets, Certificate & Performae etc. is being developed and printed for distribution in the seminars, training programmes, workshops and meetings.
Major Areas of Educational Material Developed under different heads
- INSET Cell (In-service Education & training)
- Right to Education
- Inclusive Education
- ICT Curriculum and Resource materials
- Cell for Human Values and Transformative Learning
- A Study of Happiness
- Samagra Shiksha
- Mission Buniyaad
- Value Education Books for Primary
- Gender Sensitisations
- Desh Bhakti Handbooks based curriculum Class 6-8 and 9 -12
- Pragati Series of Books in Different Subjects Class 6 to 8
- Entrepreneurship Mindset Series
- Foundation Literacy School Kit
- Learning Enhancement Programme (UTKARSH Series class 6 to 8)
- Bridge Course Package
- Children’s Books
- Foundation Literacy & Numeracy (Elementary) – Teaching Learning Materials for Implementation of Innovative Pedagogies. (FLN)
Publication Department handles the production of printing materials and dissemination for the various programmes and workshops of the Council. It will be responsible for timely development of resource materials comprising guidance materials, teachers’ manuals, certificates, brochures, journal, Newsletters, other information bulletins, calendars, research documents, typesetting, printing, storage, distribution, development of hard copy as well as soft copy for the e-educational materials, web-linking on internet etc.
The important functions carried out by Publication Department
- Development and printing of Publication
- Material Requirement Planning
- Empanelment and Rate Contract with firms.
- Development of Resource Materials
- Typesetting, lay outing, designing, editing, vetting and printing of resource materials.
- Publishing of Periodicals.
- Storage and Distribution.
- Dissemination and Maintenance of inventory of printed materials.
- Development of e-educational materials.
- School Curriculum based progrmmes for Students and Teachers
DR. MUKESH YADAV
Email ID: email@example.com