- Delhi SCERT team visits schools in North Andhra
- Capacity of Urdu teachers will be improved by trainings
- MoU with SCERT, Delhi and Jamia Foundation for Promotion and Development of Urdu Medium teachers"
- Jeevan Vidya Shivir will be helpful for teachers:- Dy CM
- Teachers Training Management System : Training, A click Away
- Training for Inclusive Education teachers by SCERT
The Governing Body lays down the broad policy for the working of SCERT.
The Executive Committee acts as the Governing Body of SCERT and administers day-to-day affairs in accordance with the rules, regulations and orders in vogue. The Principal Secretary (Education), NCT of Delhi is the ex-officio Chairperson of the Executive Committee and the Director, SCERT is its Member Secretary.
Programme Advisory Committee:
The Programme Advisory Committee finalizes all the activities related to training, extension research and related areas undertaken by the council I every year. Eminent educationists, representatives of NCERT and NIEPA, educational administrators and school principals from Directorate of Education and SCERT personnel are members of this committee. The Principal Secretary (Education) is the Chairperson of the Committee.
The Finance Committee makes recommendations to the Executive Committee on financial matters.