- Delhi SCERT team visits schools in North Andhra
- Capacity of Urdu teachers will be improved by trainings
- MoU with SCERT, Delhi and Jamia Foundation for Promotion and Development of Urdu Medium teachers"
- Jeevan Vidya Shivir will be helpful for teachers:- Dy CM
- Teachers Training Management System : Training, A click Away
- Training for Inclusive Education teachers by SCERT
Joint Director (Academic)
Joint Director (Academics)
DR. NAHAR SINGH
|Joint Director (Academics)||Name||Contact No.|
|DR. NAHAR SINGHfirstname.lastname@example.org||011-24336818|
- In-charge of academic coordination and supervision of DIETs and other TEIs in Delhi.
- Support the head of HR division to ensure all faculty positions for the teacher-educator cadre in Delhi (including SCERT and DIETs) are filled in timely manner as per existing recruitment policies, and that there is no more than 5% gap between sanctioned and filled positions at any time.
- Lead major state-level curriculum development efforts requiring coordination between multiple departments and faculty from SCERT and DIETs, as well as external experts (e.g. development of curriculum for early childhood education).
- Uphold highest research standards for the quality of research happening at SCERT and DIETs, and ensure integration of emerging research with practice.
Back to previous page |
Page last updated date : 23-03-2023