- Delhi SCERT team visits schools in North Andhra
- Capacity of Urdu teachers will be improved by trainings
- MoU with SCERT, Delhi and Jamia Foundation for Promotion and Development of Urdu Medium teachers"
- Jeevan Vidya Shivir will be helpful for teachers:- Dy CM
- Teachers Training Management System : Training, A click Away
- Training for Inclusive Education teachers by SCERT
Course Structure and Syllabus
Curriculum, Transaction and Assessment in the B.Ed. Program:
The curriculum is based on subject knowledge, human development, pedagogical knowledge and communication skills. The program comprises three broader curricular areas: Perspectives in Education, Curriculum and Pedagogical Studies, and Engagement with the Field.
Transaction of the courses is done using a variety of approaches such as discussions on reflective journals, case studies, observation of children, interaction with the community in multiple socio-cultural environments. Information and Communication Technology( ICT), Blended Teaching, Gender, Yoga Education and disability/ Inclusion Education are integral part of the program.
Assessment is based on both continuous internal assessment as well as external examination/evaluation for theoretical and practical courses as well as internship/ school engagement program (SEP).
For more details, please click B.Ed. Curriculum below
The B.Ed. is full-time two-year Course for the preparation of secondary and senior secondary school teachers.
B.Ed. Syllabus : B.Ed Syllabus 2021 Pdf