- Delhi SCERT team visits schools in North Andhra
- Capacity of Urdu teachers will be improved by trainings
- MoU with SCERT, Delhi and Jamia Foundation for Promotion and Development of Urdu Medium teachers"
- Jeevan Vidya Shivir will be helpful for teachers:- Dy CM
- Teachers Training Management System : Training, A click Away
- Training for Inclusive Education teachers by SCERT
CELLs of SCERT
SCERT Delhi, an autonomous organization under the GNCT Delhi, is entrusted with the responsibility of providing academic resource support to the Directorate of Education and the Education Department of MCD, DCB and NDMC, so as to achieve the overall improvement in the quality of School Education.
Under the aegis of SCERT, eight DIETs and one DRC, one in each district, are functioning to provide academic resource support and Pre-Service and In-Service Education for teachers at the primary level. SCERT has made significant contributions and has been performing pioneering roles in the area of school education in general and teacher education in particular in both Pre-Service and In Service Education of teachers and also by providing academic support to the Department of Education, GNCT of Delhi in formulation of policies and planning procedures.