- Delhi SCERT team visits schools in North Andhra
- Capacity of Urdu teachers will be improved by trainings
- MoU with SCERT, Delhi and Jamia Foundation for Promotion and Development of Urdu Medium teachers"
- Jeevan Vidya Shivir will be helpful for teachers:- Dy CM
- Teachers Training Management System : Training, A click Away
- Training for Inclusive Education teachers by SCERT
- To grow into a premier institute of resources, research, educational technology and skill development in the field of teacher education in India. Through all this, we at the State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT) are working to empower teachers who will ensure that every child in Delhi shall receive learning that helps them to be happy, responsible, healthy and productive citizens.
- Visioning the future of TEIs in Delhi is necessary since the various institutions (SCERT, DIETs, IASEs, SSA and RMSA) were established at varying points of time over the past three decades, and in some instances, with conflicting mandates. A long-term vision for TEIs in Delhi would help identify common goals and values, as well as fundamental changes in institutional mandates necessary to achieve those goals. The overarching vision for all TEIs in Delhi is to substantially raise the quality of school education and teacher education through increased innovation, effective teaching and application of knowledge.
Back to previous page |
Page last updated date : 22-03-2023