- Teachers Training Management System : Training, A click Away
- Training for Inclusive Education teachers by SCERT
- 2.5 K teachers are registered on the portal of SCERT to become more professional
- MCD teachers will become more competent
- Research Report: More than half of Schools are using smart board
- Sanskrit teachers will become professional in schools
Teacher Competency Framework
The Teacher Competency Framework is a guiding document designed by INSET Cell of SCERT outlining the key skills for teachers in Delhi Government schools for the holistic development of children in their classrooms.
The document acts as a north star to inform decision making with regards to the continuous professional development of teachers.
Delhi Govt. schools have a unique landscape of multiple Capacity building and Mindset curriculums that teachers and students are a part of. The teachers have been a part of multiple trainings in order to support their children in the classroom. The TCF has been created to anchor all trainings in globally effective and locally relevant teacher indicators which will be disseminated through a unified module to amplify impact of these trainings.
Domains of TCF: