- Teachers Training Management System : Training, A click Away
- Training for Inclusive Education teachers by SCERT
- 2.5 K teachers are registered on the portal of SCERT to become more professional
- MCD teachers will become more competent
- Research Report: More than half of Schools are using smart board
- Sanskrit teachers will become professional in schools
Functions of ICT
- In consultation with DoE and DIETs, determine training needs and support content creation and in-service training in computer/ICT education for all stakeholders involved in school system e.g. teachers, HoS, middle management, BRCs, CRCs etc.
- Assist in creating a variety of technological aids and digital learning resources as desired by SCERT faculty to aid the teacher-learning process of different subjects – through web as well as mobile platforms. To ensure adequate focus is given to this work, two faculty positions with pedagogy background will be specifically created within this division.
- Constantly innovate and adapt global and national innovations in computer-aided learning as relevant for the needs of Delhi, working in collaboration with other faculty from SCERT and DIETs.
- In collaboration with other SCERT faculty (subject-matter experts), carry out action-research projects of ICT innovations with a particular emphasis on determining the impact of new ICT interventions on quality of student learning outcomes or teacher-education outcomes.
- Act as nodal resource centre for school education media software acquired through state-level, national, and international sources for reference and research.
Back to previous page |
Page last updated date : 27-01-2023