- Delhi SCERT team visits schools in North Andhra
- Capacity of Urdu teachers will be improved by trainings
- MoU with SCERT, Delhi and Jamia Foundation for Promotion and Development of Urdu Medium teachers"
- Jeevan Vidya Shivir will be helpful for teachers:- Dy CM
- Teachers Training Management System : Training, A click Away
- Training for Inclusive Education teachers by SCERT
DIET RK Puram
DISTRICT INSTITUTE OF EDUCATION & TRAINING, R K PURAM, NEW DELHI
As per the recommendations of National Policy on Education 1986, DIETs were conceptualized as part of Centrally Sponsored Scheme of Restructuring and Reorganization of Teacher Education launched in 1987, thereby a third-district-level-tier i.e. District Institute of Education and Training (DIETs) were formed throughout the country in all districts. Thus, DIETs have continued to provide wider quantitative coverage as well as qualitative support to various stakeholders, as these Institutes as visualized are closer to the field, and therefore are more alive to its problems and needs.
In Delhi, DIET R.K Puram is one of the nine DIETs which cater the educational needs of District New Delhi for achieving the qualitative improvements in elementary education. Established in the year 2003, DIET R.K Puram is administered by State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT), Delhi. The institute is committed to introduce qualitative interventions at grass-root level by acting as academic resource support for different stakeholders in education. Moreover, DIET R. K. Puram also organizes two years Pre-Service Teacher Education Programme (D.El.Ed.) for prospective elementary teachers.